To download the LSX currencies Extension, follow the steps below:
You can also download and install the extension directly from the backend of your website
- Login to the backend of your website.
- Navigate to the “Plugins” dashboard item.
- Select “Add New” when on the plugins page.
- Search for “LSX Currencies”.
- Download and activate the plugin.
- Navigate to the back-end of your wordpress website
- Hover over the “Plugins” item on your Dashboard
- Select the “Add New” sub item
- Select the “Upload Plugin” option and choose the “LSX currencies ” extension file you recently downloaded
- Select “Install Now”
- Once the plugin is installed, select “Activate Plugin”
- Navigate to your WordPress Dashboard
- Hover over the ‘Appearance” menu item
- Select the “Theme Options” sub-menu item
- You will land in the “Display” tab
- Here you will see a list of submenu item
- Select the “Currencies” sub-item
Display in Menu – Choose menus in which you wish to display the currency picker tool
- Primary Menu
- Top Menu (right)
- Top Menu (left)
- Social Menu
- Footer Menu
Display Flags – Displays a small flag in front of the name.
Flag Position – This moves the flag to the right (after the symbol).
Symbol Position – This moves the symbol for the switcher to the left (before the flag).
- Next head to the sub-menu item labelled “general”
- Here you can set your base currency and select other currencies you wish to support from the provided checklist
Base Currency – Select your base currency from the dropdown list provided
Additional Currencies – Select additional currencies to support from the checklist
Enable Multiple Prices – Allowing you to add specific prices per active currency
Setting Up Prices
The LSX currencies extension is compatible with our Tour Operator Plugin and your Woocommerce store. This means all your current prices on your site that were configured in these plugins will automatically be convertible.