Are you ready to start building with LSX Blocks? Great! This document will help you get started.
- What do I need in order to run LSX Blocks?
- How do I install LSX Blocks
- I need more help! What should I do?
Here are the system requirements for LSX Blocks:
- A web host that meets the WordPress host requirements.
- The latest version of WordPress. If your version of WordPress is out of date, you’ll see a prompt to automatically upgrade with a single click, or can upgrade manually if you really want to.
- A publicly accessible WordPress site.
- PHP version 7.0 or above.
- The LSX theme activated and installed on your site.
- Login to the backend of your WordPress website.
- Navigate to the “Plugins” item in your dashboard.
- Select “Add New”.
- Search for “LSX Blocks” in the plugin search bar.
- Once you see the plugin, select “Install”.
- Activate the plugin.
LSX Blocks require no additional setup, adding them to your pages and posts works exactly like any of the standard Gutenberg blocks in WordPress
We have provided a step-by-step walkthrough for configuring each of the LSX Blocks.
Need some help on one of the blocks? Find the block documentation link below and follow the guide!
- LSX Button Block
- LSX Card Block
- LSX Container Block
- LSX Post Carousel Block
- LSX Post Grid Block
- LSX Author Profile Block
- LSX Accordion Block
Are you making use of one of our LSX Extensions? We have developed a block for the following extensions: