The LSX Project Block is not a part of the LSX Blocks plugin. This block comes with the LSX Project Extension.
Once you have the Project extension installed on your site and your project setup, use the LSX Project Block to display your projects in a feature-rich carousel or grid display.
- Select the Plus sign for adding a new block and search for “LSX Project Block”.
- Select the LSX Project Block option.
- On the right hand side of your edit screen you have your block toolbar.
- Once the block is selected, you can begin adding your banner image and configuring as desired in this toolbar.
The LSX Project Block works by automatically building a shortcode for you.
Simply choose your display options in the toolbar, and the shortcode will be automatically built for you. This shortcode will then display your project carousel on the live page!
Let’s go through the options available:
Title – Choose a title to display above your project.
Title – Choose a subtitle to display above your project and under the main title.
Columns – Select the number of columns to display the project in.
Display Limit – Select a maximum amount of Project to display (leave blank to select all).
Display Excerpt – Choose whether or not to display the excerpt per project.
Specify Projects by ID – Choose a list of specific project by specifying them by post ID
Order By – Order your project in the following ways
- Post ID
- Date Created
- Date Modified
- Project Menu (the order of your list of project in the menu
Carousel – Choose whether you wish for your posts to display in a static grid or in a carousel slider format.
Show Featured Image – Choose whether to display your project images or not.
Need help with a different LSX Block? Find the walkthrough you are looking for from our block documentation homepage.