To download the LSX Projects Extension, follow the steps below:
You can also download and install the Projects extension directly from the backend of your website.
- Login to the backend of your website.
- Navigate to the “Plugins” dashboard item.
- Select “Add New” when on the plugins page.
- Search for “LSX Projects” in the plugin search bar.
- Download and activate the plugin.
To configure the display settings, go to Appearance > Theme Options > Display > Projects:
- Display Single Posts – Check this option if you only want an archive Projects page.
- Placeholder – This sets a placeholder featured image for all of your projects. The placeholder will be overridden if an image is added to a single project.
- Contact Modal – On a single project page there is a button option for the user to contact you as the site owner. This opens in a modal when the user clicks the button. Enable the contact Modal and setup with your Caldera Forms ID and the label for the button.
To add a new project, go to Projects > Add New:
- You will land on a new block editor or classic editor page (depending on if you have upgraded to WordPress 5.0).
- Enter the title and body content for your project.
- In the right sidebar, add a featured image for your project.
Below are custom project details that personalise your project:
Featured – This makes this one of your featured projects, which means it gets priority display in archives and widgets.
Client – The name of the client you did the project for.
Client logo – The clients logo.
URL for the finished project – If there is a website link, or if the project was online then link to it here.
The next fields are only available if you have the related extensions/plugins active:
Testimonials related to this project – Shows related testimonials on the project (requires LSX testimonials)
Team members involved with this project – Shows related team members on the project (requires LSX Team)
Products used for this project – Shows products used for this project (requires Woocommerce plugin)