Installation from WordPress dashboard:
- Log into your WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins > Add new.
- Enter LSX Sharing into the search field.
- Click Install Now when you find the plugin
- Click Activate once the installation is complete
Download from WordPress.org
- Go to the plugin page – https://wordpress.org/plugins/lsx-sharing/
- Click the Download button to download the zip file.
- Log into your WordPress admin dashboard and go to Plugins > Add new.
- Then click Upload plugin.
- Choose the zip file and click Install now.
- After installation is successful click Activate plugin.
PEASE NOTE: LSX Sharing will work with LSX Tour Operator plugin and WooCommerce plugin.
Go Settings > LSX Sharing and start customising the sharing buttons that you want to add to your site.
You can customise the following settings per “post type” and also configure global settings:
- Disable all – turn off all the sharing buttons on the site
- Label text – this text will display next to the sharing the buttons, unless another option is configured for that post type.
- Disable Facebook – turn off only the Facebook sharing button.
- Disable Twitter – turn off only the Twitter sharing button.
- Disable Pinterest – turn off only the Pinterest sharing button.
Click on the tabs (Blog, Shop, Events) below the heading to configure the above options for each post type. Options for WooCommerce, The Events Calendar and Sensei LMS are added if those plugins are active.
LSX Sharing is compatible with the following plugins:
- LSX Team
- LSX Testimonials
- LSX Videos
- LSX Tour Operators
- LSX Projects
- The Events Calendar
- Sensei LMS