From the WordPress dashboard menu, click on Plans > All Plans to see all plans, then click the Add New button at the top. Populate the available fields with your video content.
Title and Description
Add the title and the description for this plan. The title will display in the banner of the plan page, and also in the plans archive.
The description will display below the banner. Create an interesting description using text, images or a video.
The details section includes the short description and warm up fields.
- Short description – this text will display below the progress bar.
- Warm Up – create a warm up page, and connect it to your plan by typing the first three letters of the warm up title, and then selecting the correct option in the list.
Next you can create sections for you plan. A section is a part of the Plan to which you can connect a Workout, Meal and Tip. You can give the section a short description or explanatory text. Give each section a group and title.
- Groups – the group name will create an accordion drop down. If this field is left blank the group will be called Daily Plan by default.
- Title – the title will add a circle under the accordion that links to the Workouts and Meals that are connected to that section. If this field is left blank the group will be called Day 1 by default.
- Overview – add overview text to this editor field.
- Workout – start typing the name of the Workout you want to connect and then choose from the dropdown.
- Meals – start typing the name of the Meal you want to connect and then choose from the dropdown.
- Tips – start typing the name of the Tip you want to connect and then choose from the dropdown.
You can connect Tips to the Plan as a whole. start typing the name of the Tip you want to connect and then choose from the dropdown.
Related Team Member
You can connect a trainer or dietician to the Plans in the Related Team Member section. You will need the LSX Team extension for this functionality to work. Follow the instructions to add your Team Members, then come back here and connect them to the Plan.
Start typing the name of the Team Member you want to connect and then choose from the dropdown.
Lastly you can add related articles to your Plan. Start typing the name of the Article you want to connect and then choose from the dropdown.
Use LSX Search extension to view Plans in a searchable archive, with a filters sidebar for refining your search results. The filters requires the FacetWP plugin.