From the WordPress Dashboard’s menu, click on Workouts to see the directory, then click the Add New button at the top. Or hover over Workouts to show the sub-menu items and click Add New. Populate the available fields.
Set a title for the Workout. Use a descriptive title that makes it easy to connect to a relevant Day Plan.
You’re able to add up to 6 workouts or sets per day plan. Each group has the following fields
- Title: Sets the title for the exercise or group, most often named set 1, set 2 up to set 6
- Description: Set a brief description that describes the exercise group, a few short sentences work best.
Within each group, define the exercises using the available fields
- Workout Name: Set a name for the exercise
- Reps / Time / Distance: Set the rep count, time or distance for the exercise
- Video related to this workout: Connect the exercise to the video it applies to. Search for the video by typing its title into the field provided, matching videos will start to show in a drop-down style selector.
Directly below the exercise list, there are buttons to move the exercise display order up or down, as well as add more exercises to the group.
Connect the workout to the day plan it applies to. Search for the day plan by typing its title into the field provided, matching day plans will start to show in a drop-down style selector. Workouts can be connected to multiple day plans.