To download the Minimal LSX theme, follow the steps below:
- You can download this child theme directly from WordPress – https://wordpress.org/themes/minimal-lsx/
- Login to the backend of your website
- Hover over the “Appearance” menu item and select the “Themes” sub-menu item
- Click on “Add New”
- Select the theme zip folder from your computer
- Once downloaded, activate the child theme
You can use the Customizer to modify Appearance settings in a live preview but some of your settings won’t reflect immediately for all theme options. Click Save & Publish and exit the customizer to see the changes. To find the customizer, you can log into your website and hover over your site’s name on top left-hand side of the page. You’ll find “customizer” located in the drop-down menu which appears.
The home page banner by default is a DEMO banner, you can turn off this banner on the Customizer -> Layout. If you want to edit this banner, you need to install the LSX Banners extension and configure a new banner. The demo banner will be automatically removed from the home page and replaced with your new banner.
See here how to configure the banners with the LSX Banners extension.