Page Templates allow you to change the look and feel of your pages without the use of coding. Templates only apply to pages. Different templates can be applied to different pages, depending on the use of that page and the display you desire.
To change the page template of your page, follow these steps:
- From the WordPress dashboard go to Pages.
- Select the page you wish to edit, select Add New if you are creating a new page.
- Once you have completed the edits to your page, or completed the new page go to Page Attributes in the right toolbar.
- Select the dropdown menu located under the sub-title Template.
- Here you can select from the following page templates included with the LSX theme.
- Front Page
- Full Width (no margins)
- Full Width
- No Sidebar
- WC Thank You
- Select the Preview option in the right corner of the editing page to view the template on the front-end before publishing the page.
Here is a description of the page templates supported by LSX theme.
This template gives you a standard page display. The display includes a sticky header/footer full-width section capabilities (standard page title excluded).
Apply this template to display an archive of your posts in the following format:
- Last 30 days
- By Categories
- Monthly Archives
This template is used to display your homepage in a full-screen layout, while your content is centralised on the page. This combines with the Tour Operator Plugin to create fantastic Tour Operator based homepages.
Applying this template to display a full page width of 1140px.
Apply this template to display your content spanning the entire width of the screen. This includes no margins.
Apply this template to display the selected page without a pre-configured sidebar. (if sidebar is active).
This template allows you to display a Sitemap page layout. The sitemap is configured to display in the following order:
- Post per category
This page template is available when using the WooCommerce store plugin on your LSX run site. Selecting this template will automatically turn the page into your thank you page for your store!