We develop WordPress websites primarily for tour operators, travel agents and lodging establishments.
Our development solutions are specifically designed to help you meet your business goals.
We’ll help you develop a professional newsletter, from the first step of building an email list to the final step of archiving that valuable content on your site. In order to provide the best email marketing service, we use Mailchimp, the leader in email newsletter technology.
Plugins are additions to WordPress which enhance the functionality of the user interface. LightSpeed offers custom-coded plugins designed to suit your needs. We can modify an existing plugin or write a new plugin from scratch.
Selling products? We create slick, secure and efficient online stores to give your customers a comfortable digital shopping experience. We use a WooCommerce, a WordPress eCommerce toolkit that helps transform your WordPress website into a thoroughbred eCommerce store.
Ecommerce store type examples:
- Subscriptions. Sell products that require subscription.
- Event ticketing. Sell tickets to events online.
- Catalogue. Showcase products that are not currently for sale.
- Training. A training site with courses, lessons and more.
- Job Listings. Checkout or purchase job packages.
Our websites are developed to put control in your hands. LightSpeed’s architecture originated from the need for an advanced solution that was not only stable and reliable but also easy to use.
Some of our web development features include:
- Setting up the structure of the site with WordPress
- Coding the design template
- Testing the functionality of the website
- Setting up a beta version of your website on our demo server