Version 1.3 of the Tour Operator plugin by LightSpeed WordPress Development has been released. Below are some of the highlights in this release.
- Added in a view more disable for the post type widget
- Adding the .gitattributes file to remove unnecessary files from the WordPress version.
- Added in a ‘lsx_to_maps_args’ to allow plugins to alter the map arguments before output.
- Added in a ‘lsx_to_has_maps_location’ to allow plugins to alter the map arguments before output.
- Added lazyloading for the TO Slick sliders.
- Added in a ‘lsx_to_map_override’ to allow 3rd party plugins to overrider the map before it generates.
- Added the possibility to call the form set on the options of each post type if the archive page requires it.
- Updated the compatible version notice
- Added in the Schema for accommodation / destinations / tours, using the Yoast API.
- Changing the single template width.
- Changing the priority of the enqueued assets.
- Updating the gallery thumbnail image size.
- Fix for the reviews thumbnails.
- Making ‘Best Time’ show only if it has content.
- Fixing PHP issue ‘Invalid argument supplied for foreach()’.
- Fixed the Post Type enquiry dropdown.
- Updating dependencies to prevent vulnerabilities.
- Testing compatibility with WordPress 5.5
Need a design and development partner?
We offer premium support for advanced customizations